- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1990
- Editore: Arts of Asia Publications Ltd.
- EAN: B00362CIYA
- Soggetti: Japanese Arts, Japanese Combs, Japanese Hairpins, Netsuke, Metalworking - Japan, Idemitsu Museum, Wagashi, Fuji Art Museums, Naga Hills - Body Ornaments Art Asia Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: Hong Kong
- Condizioni: Very Good
172 pages. Lavishly produced upon glossy stock. Profusely illustrated with colour and black and white photography. Features: Japanese combs and hairpins (including cover photo); A Study of Netsuke and metalworking techniques in Japan; From Jomon to Sankama - ceramic treasures in the Idemitsu Museum of Arts; Wagashi - sweet inspirations the year round; Treasures of the Fuji Art Museums; Behinds the Scenes 18; Japanese Sales at Christie's New York; Chinese Sales at Sotheby's Hong Kong; Traditional Body Ornaments from the Naga Hills; "Art of the 1980's in Japan". Clean and unmarked with very light wear. An excellent copy.