- Libreria: General secondhand bookshop Calvello Books (Owl & Co. Bookshop) (Stati Uniti)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1923
- Editore: Macaulay Co.
- Soggetti: Letteratura
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: Hardcover
- Edizione: First edition (presumed; no earlier dates stated)
- Luogo di pubblicazione: New York
- Condizioni: Medium-sized burn mark to front-rear edge and rear-rear edge, very gentle wear to spine head and foot, extremely little bumping to corners, very faint water-mark and spot to fore-edge, small tear to rear-bottom edge to DJ, very slightly edgewear to DJ, else Good(+) in very good(+) DJ.
Small red-cloth octavo in white DJ, 352 pages ; 20 cm. DJ protected in archival mylar wrap. || Man-woman relationships, Hell, Devil -- Fiction. || "The strange story, in life and death, of Dolores Trent, who as the plaything of fate ran her earthly course along Fifth Avenue. 'Grief to Men,' they called her. She was young, beautiful, innocent - and because of it, men pursued her. Her sex-appeal was irresistible. And this in one who sought only love..." --Dust jacket. || Striking jacket illustration in full color.