- Libreria: Calvello Books (Stati Uniti)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1957
- Editore: Grune & Stratton
- Soggetti: Psicologia
- Peso di spedizione: 750 g
- Legatura: Hardcover
- Edizione: 1st ed.
- Luogo di pubblicazione: New York
- Condizioni: About very good; slightly rubbed edges of boards, lightly bumped corners of spine
Red cloth quarto; gilt lettering; xvi, 460 pages illustrations André Muller Weitzenhoffer (16 January 1921 - 24 February 2004) was one of the most prolific researchers in the field of hypnosis in the latter half of the 20th century, having authored over 100 publications between 1949 and 2004. He was the recipient of several professional and academic awards, including the Distinguished Contributions to Scientific Hypnosis Award of the American Psychological Association in 1992.