- Libreria: Bookshop Pistil Books Online (Stati Uniti)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1916
- Editore: Charles Scribner's Sons
- Soggetti: George Inn, Mr. Pickwick ,Sam Weller; In Lant street, Bob Sawyer, lodgings,Ship and Shovel; Number 48 Doughty Street, Charles Dickens,Wrote,Pickwick Papers, George and Vulture, London Bridge, Noah Claypole , Nancy Sykes's, Murdered History, General European History
- Peso di spedizione: 750 g
- Legatura: No Jacket Hardback
- Condizioni: Good
Book has covers with small stains, bumped corners, and light edgewear. Binding is solid and square, text/interior is clean and free of marking of any kind, charcoal drawings by the author. Contents includes: George Inn, where Mr. Pickwick first met Sam Weller; In Lant street, where Bob Sawyer had his lodgings, and one of his haunts -- The Ship and Shovel; Number 48 Doughty Street, where Dickens lived and where he wrote the last chapters of The Pickwick Papers; The George and Vulture, London Bridge, where Noah Claypole dogged Nancy sykes's steps the night she was murdered, etc.