- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 2006
- Editore: A.R.P.B.
- EAN: 0929123158
- Soggetti: Katherine Hughes - Diaries, Women Archivists - Alberta - Diaries, Northern Alberta History, Athabasca Landing, Grouard, Peace River Crossing, Dunvegan, Fort St. John, Hudson's Hope, Fort Vermilion, Fort Chipewyan, Fort McMurray, Alberta - Archivist Native Peoples Canadian History Alberta
- Dimensioni: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: Paperback
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: Canada
- Condizioni: Good
208 pages. Index. Black and white reproductions of photos. Maps. Author traveled to such places as Athabasca Landing, Grouard, Peace River Crossing, Dunvegan, Fort St. John, Hudson's Hope, Fort Vermilion, Fort Chipewyan, and Fort McMurray. "Discloses a wealth of detail on people, places, and circumstances in the North, from Aboriginal cultures, treaty administration, and fur trade practices to transportation, experimental farming, and tar sands exploration. An intriguing and informative source on the region and the time." - back cover. Moderate quantity of markings to contents. Average wear. A sound copy.