- Libreria: General secondhand bookshop Calvello Books (Owl & Co. Bookshop) (Stati Uniti)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1873
- Editore: Macmillan and Co.
- Soggetti: History, Ireland
- Legatura: Hardcover
- Luogo di pubblicazione: London
- Condizioni: Unopened copy. Spine head and foot genlty chafed and frayed; hinges superfically cracked (endpapers), spine a wee bit rolled. Overall a very good(-) to good(+) copy. Very sparse and light foxing to outer margins of leaves; else clean within.
Brown polished cloth; viii pages, 1 leaf, 350 pages, 1 leaf, 23 cm Contents: Colonization and colonial government.--The revolution in America.--International law.--Fragments on Ireland.--Our defences: a national or a standing army.--Thoughts on university reform à-propos of the Irish educational crisis of 1865-6.--The present position of the Irish university question; 1873. || Colonization. International law and relations. Universities and colleges -- Ireland. United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Foreign public opinion. Ireland -- Economic conditions. Great Britain -- Defenses. I