- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1982
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: Uganda, Falklands War, Orcades, Captain Chris Clarke, Townsend Thoresen, Europic Ferry, HMS Glamorgan, Task Force Tankers, Norwegian Veteran Ship Club; Fleet List 1982, HMS Loch Lomond Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of the Uganda arriving home from the Falklands; Great photo of Orcades inside front cover; On the Waterfront; Where to See the Cruise Ships; New Ship News; Ferry to the Falklands - Captain Chris Clarke, master of the Townsend Thoresen ro-ro ferry ``Europic Ferry``, describes the part played by his ship in the Falklands War; Enter the Uganda; The Luckiest Ship Afloat - Robin A. Walker reports on HMS ``Glamorgan`s`` role in the Falklands conflict and her lucky escape after being struck by an Exocet missile - the only ship in the RN Task Force to survive such an attack; Task Force Tankers; The Norwegian Veteran Ship Club - how Norwegian steam ship enthusiasts are achieving what other shiplovers dream of; Fleet List 1982 - Pennant Numbers of Warships of the Royal Navy and Vessels of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary Service - Part 1 - A to F; Ship Sales; Cruise Ship Pictorial; Under Sail; Letters, European Ferry Commentary; Nice photo of the HMS Loch Lomond in 1959 inside back cover; and more. Average wear. A sound vintage copy.