- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1982
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: HMS Glamorgan, Caronia, Home Line, Dutch Coaster, Car Ferries, Falklands Task Force, Falklands War, Gunnery Practice, Clyde Steamer Race, HMS Ramilles Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Fair
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of HMS Glamorgan; Great photo of Cunard`s Caronia in 1959 inside front cover; Nice photo of Home Line`s new cruise ship Atlantic in New York; On the Waterfront; Ships Pictorial; The Dutch Coaster - a review of its rise and decline - part 1; Car Ferries to the Western Isles - Part 2; Naval Review; New Ship News; New Era for Cruise Ships - a review of the new generation of cruise ships being built for the 1980s; Where to See the Cruise Ships; Falklands Task Force Pictorial; Ferries to the Falklands - several British short-sea ferries undertake ocean passages to the South Atlantic following their requisition by the Ministry of Defence; European Ferry Commentary; On Target! - the time-honoured practice of gunnery practice by shooting at towed targets; The Great Clyde Steamer Race - the great days of Clyde steamer racing of the last century are remembered; Ship Sales; Letters, Nice photo of the HMS Ramilles in 1939 inside back cover; and more. Above-average wear. A worthy vintage copy.