- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1982
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: Uganda, Ceramic, Astor, Bob Roberts, Alan Villiers, Clyde Ports, Waverley, Limerick Steamship Co., HMS Rotherham Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of B.I.'s Discover Cruise Ship Uganda; Great photo of Ceramic in 1972 inside front cover; Nice photo of German cruise ship Astor; On the Waterfront; Obituaries for Bob Roberts and Alan Villiers; Ships Pictorial; European Commentary; Where to see the Cruise Ships; Naval Review - The State of the Fleet; A Voyage of Discovery - report on the first reader cruise in the BI Discovery Cruise Ship "Uganda" to the northern capitals of Oslo, Copenhagen and Amsterdam; Shipping of the Clyde Ports - part 2 of a review of current activity; From Bay to Broadsword - part 2; Waverley's New Boiler - Ian Muir describes the background to the boiler transplant that has given the world's last sea-going paddle steamer a new lease on life; Limerick Steamship Co Fleet List; Ship Sales; Letters, Nice photo of the HMS Rotherham in 1946 inside back cover; and more. Average wear. A sound vintage copy.