- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1980
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: HMAS Tobruk (L50), HMS Broadsword (F88), Channel Ferries - Dover, Chitral, Pendant Number System - History, Eddyfirth, Fleet List 1980, Liberty Ship Wreck, Richar Montgomery, Dover, HMS Victorious Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of broadside launching of the HMAS Tobruk (L50); Nice photo of the HMS Broadsword (F88); Full-page photo of Channel ferries at Dover; On the Waterfront; European Commentary; Where to see the Cruise Ships; By Chitral to England - H.B. Young recalls a voyage from Australia to England in 1931 in an article based on a diary kept by his brother, Mr. A.F. Young; 'R' is for Aircraft Carrier - part 2 of a history of the evolution of the Royal Navy's pendant number system; Still in Steam - 'Eddyfirth'; Fleet List 1980 - Part 1 - A-F; Liberty Ship Wreck! - the story of the loss of the 'Liberty' ship Richard Montgomery; Dover - Europe's Foremost Ferry Port; Under Sail; Letters; Ship Sales; Nice photo of the HMS Victorious in 1963. Unmarked with average wear. A sound vintage copy.