- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1980
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: HMS Bristol, HMS Fearless (L10), Norway, Norwegian Caribbean Lines, Aberdeen Steam Trawlers - History, Dunkirk Evacuation- History, 'Waverley', Pendant Number System - History, Royal Navy, Ss Norway, HMS Delight, Steam Tugs - Naples, HMS Anson Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of HMS Bristol; Nice photo of HMS Fearless (L10); Full-page photo of Norwegian Caribbean Lines' Norway; On the Waterfront; Aberdeen Steam Trawlers - their rise and decline; Dunkirk! - part 3 - Forty years after the evacuation the heroine of Dunkirk lies derelict on a mud bank in the Isle of Wight; "Waverley's" Dunkirk Tribute; 'R' is for Aircraft Carrier - part 1 - Richard Osborne describes the history of the pendant numbers of ships of the Royal Navy from the days of sail to the present time; ss Norway at Southampton - excellent photos; The Loss of HMS Delight - in July 1940 the destroyer 'Delight' was sunk by Nazi aircraft South of Portland Bill whilst on passage from Portsmouth to the Clyde; New Ship News; European Commentary; Tugs Still in Steam at Naples - Rick Hogben describes an active Italian steam fleet; Letters; Ship Sales; Where to see the Cruise Ships; Nice photo of the HMS Anson in 1946. Unmarked with average wear. A sound vintage copy.