- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1980
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: Uganda, RFA Grey River, Rangitata, Tribal Class Frigates, Result, Educational Cruise Ships - British India; Battle of Cape Matapan, Irish Greeks, Havjo, Liebenwalde, Matadi Palm, La Cordillera, HMS Manxman Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of the British India cruise ship Uganda; Nice photo of RFA Grey Rover; Full-page photo of passenger-cargo liner Rangitata in 1937; On the Waterfront; New Ship News; European Commentary; 'Tribal' Class Frigates; 'Result' goes home - the career of the last of the merchant schooners; British India's Educational Cruise Ships; The Battle of Cape Matapan - Brenda Ralph Lewis relates the action in the decisive naval engagement with the Italian Fleet in March, 1941; Coasters Past and Present; Irish Greeks - four sister ships owned by the Irish Shipping Company of Dublin; Ships of the Seven Seas - Havjo, Liebenwalde, Matadi Palm, and La Cordillera; Letters; Ship Sales; Nice photo of the HMS Manxman in 1953. Unmarked with average wear. A sound vintage copy.