- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1980
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: HMS Brecon, Jupiter, Naiad, Brighton, Stratheden, HMS Curacoa, Director Class Nava Paddle Tugs, Graigfeln, Glynafon, Collier Fleet, USS Missouri, USS New Jersey, Bremerton, HMS Duke of York Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of white ensigns flying from the frigates Jupiter, Naiad and Brighton; Nice photo of HMS Brecon (M29); Full-page photo of P & O passenger liner Stratheden in 1956; On the Waterfront; 'Trad' Tankers Pictorial; European Commentary; New Ship News; Keeping the Peace - part 2 - Jack Philip-Nichols continues the story of his experiences in his first ship, the cruiser HMS 'Curacoa'; 'Director' Class Naval Paddle Tugs - M.J. Gaston reviews the history of a dying breed; Callers at the Cape - a pen and camera review of some of the stately ships which have called at Cape Town; Two of a Kind - the Graigfelen and the Glynafon were recently scrapped; Coals from Newcastle - remarkable upsurge in the coal trade between the North-east Coast ports and power stations in the south of England - a review of the background of the present-day collier fleet; Battleships at Bremerton - report on a recent visit to the USS 'Missouri' and 'New Jersey' on Seattle's Puget Sound; Letters; Ship Sales; Nice photo of the HMS Duke of York in 1947. Unmarked with average wear. A sound vintage copy.