- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1979
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: Duke, HMS Newcastle, HMS Warrior, Stranton, Shamrock - Restoration, HMS Broadsword, HNM Callenburgh, Norway, Hapag-Lloyd, France, Bremerhaven, Irish Sea Ferries, Duke of Argyll, Duke of Lancaster, Duke of Rothesay, Oranje, HMS Warrior, SAS, Ile De Serk, HMS Newcastle Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of the former Irish Sea turbine ferry 'Duke'; Nice photo of HMS Newcastle (D87); Full-page photo of the HMS Warrior being pulled by tug 'Stranton'; On the Waterfront; 'Shamrock' restored; Barge Match Reports; New Ship News; Two of a Kind - the HMS Broadsword and HNM Callenburgh; 'Norway's' Refit - Hapag-Lloyd are undertaking the refitting of the former passenger liner "France" at Bremerhaven - a description of the work being carried out; Heysham's Noble 'Dukes' - a review of the careers of the Irish Sea Ferries "Duke of Argyll", "Duke of Lancaster" and "Duke of Rothesay"; Overture for the 'Oranje' - tribute to a remarkable ship - Part 1, 1937 to 1946; Ship Sales; HMS 'Warrior', Britain's first ironclad warship, leaves her Haven; Liberty Ship in Limbo - A.N. Thompson recalls a visit to the US mothball fleet in Suisun Bay; European Commentary; 'SAS' - tribute to an interesting Greek merchant ship and old warhorse whose career has recently ended; The 'Old Ile - the Ile de Serk runs between Sark and Guernsey in the Channel Islands'; Letters; Readers' Album; Nice photo of the HMS 'Newcastle' in 1954. Unmarked with average wear. A sound vintage copy.