- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1979
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: HMS Belfast, HMS Guernsey, France, Coronia, Norway, Preserved warships, HM Submarine Alliance, HMS Belfast, HMS Caroline, Mersey Shipping, Naval Tugs, Portsmouth, HMS Cavalier Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of the HMS 'Belfast'; Nice photo of HMS Guernsey (P297); Full-page photo of the passenger liner France in tow on her last visit to Southampton; On the Waterfront; Where to see the Big Ships; Maritime Trust News; Under Sail; European Commentary; The Career of the 'Coronia' - Peter McCann reviews the fortunes of a pioneer motor excursion vessel which has given 44 years of service in peace and war; Ship Sales and Casualties; The Happy Return - shiplovers everywhere will celebrate the return to service of the passenger liner "France" as the cruise ship "Norway" - Stephen Payne reviews the giant ship's career to date; Guide to Preserved Warships - HM Submarine 'Alliance', HMS 'Belfast', HMS 'Caroline', and many more; Mersey Shipping; Naval Tugs at Portsmouth; Letters; Nice photo of the HMS 'Cavalier' in 1946. Unmarked with average wear. A sound vintage copy.