- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1978
- Editore: Clifford-Nicol, Inc.
- Soggetti: Covered Bridges - Builders, Covered Bridges - History, Bedell Bridge, Wooden Bridges - New England History Science & Technology
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: J H Good Hardcover
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: Plymouth, NH
- Condizioni: Good
xxii, , 148 pp. Many black and white diagrams and reproductions of archival photos. At time of publication the author's family was the only American builder of authentic wooden highway covered bridges. "Anyone who almost single handedly has repaired, rebuilt and even completely constructed twenty-two covered bridges deserves a marble pedestal in the antiquarian Hall of Fame. This has been the accomplishment of Milton Graton. The bridges described in this volume round out a significant and colorful contribution to the preservation of the New England heritage." - Foreword. Bit of writing on front free endpaper otherwise clean and unmarked. Binding intact. Moderate wear to colorful dust jacket now preserved in mylar. A quality copy of this excellent history.