- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1982
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: HMS Hecate, Empress of England, Simson, Lennox II, Hopper No 25, Falklands Fleet, Irene, Cardiff Class, HM Coastguard Station - Langdon Battery, Fleet List 1982, HMS Oribi Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Fair
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of HMS Hecate; Great photo of Canadian Pacific`s Empress of England berthed at Liverpool inside front cover; Nice photo of Bugsier`s tug Simson towing drilling rig through Dover Strait; On the Waterfront; Where to See the Cruise Ships; Naval Review; Shipping of the North East Coast Ports - A review of current activity from Blyth to Seaham Harbour; Part 1; Still in Steam on the Clyde - Lennox II and Hopper No 25; Falklands Fleet`s Royal Finale - photo feature; The Lovely Ketch ``Irene``; Ships of the `Cardiff` Class - a review of the development of the standard design bulk carrier which has gained a reputation for reliability and economy; Guardians of the Dover Strait - a report on the work of the HM Coastguard Station at Langdon Battery, Dover; Letters, European Ferry Commentary; Fleet List 1982 - pennant numbers of warships of the Royal Navy and Vessels of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary Service - part 2 - K to Y; Letters; Nice photo of the HMS Oribi in 1946 inside back cover; and more. Ad clipped from last page. Covers detached but present, otherwise average wear. A worthy reference copy.