- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1982
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: Jeremiah O'Brien, Fort Mason, Orontes, Polly Woodside, Samkansa, HMS Nelson, HMS Rodney, Clan Line Steamers, Limerick Steamship Co., Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of the preserved Liberty ship Jeremiah O'Brien at Fort Mason; Nice photo of the Orontes in Table Bay in 1961; Full-page photo of the restored barque Polly Woodside; On the Waterfront; Ships Pictorial; European Commentary; Naval Review; Polly Woodside Restored; A Year on a Liberty Ship - J.C. Bellaby recalls his wartime service in 'Samkansa'; Rodney and Nelson - part 2 of a review of the careers of two of the Royal Navy's most unusual battleships; Clan Line Steamers Pictorial - Part 2; Limerick Steam - Part 1 of a history of the Limerick Steampship Co 1893-1970 by J.R. Scott; Take a Sea Trip! - mini-cruise opportunities; Letters; Ship Sales; Nice photo of the HMS Nelson in 1931. Unmarked with average wear. Three-inch opening to bottom of cover fold. A worthy vintage copy.