- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 1981
- Editore: Waterway Productions Ltd.
- Soggetti: Type S148, German Guided Missile Carriers, Andes, Royal Mail Lines, Hapag Lloyd, Frankfurt, Tilbury, Eye of the Wind, HMS Ranpura, Liberty, SD14, HMS Hermes, Nautical Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: U.K.
- Condizioni: Good
48 pages. Features: Cover photo of West German Type S148 guided missile patrol boats at Bristol; Nice photo of Andes of the Royal Mail Lines; Full-page photo of the Hapag Lloyd container ship Frankfurt; On the Waterfront; European Commentary; Where to see the Cruise Ships; New Ship News; Passenger Liners at Tilbury - part 4 - the 1960s; Voyage in the Brigantine "Eye of the Wind"; The Three Careers of the "Ranpura" 1925-1961 - passenger liner, armed merchant cruiser and heavy repair ship; The Liberty and the SD14 - two standard types compared; HMS Hermes - part 1 of a history of her varied career; Letters; Ship Sales; Nice photo of the HMS Ranpura in 1946. Unmarked with average wear. Ad clipped from page 44 affects letter on other side. A sound vintage copy.