- Libreria: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Anno pubblicazione: 2017
- Editore: Arts of Asia Publications Ltd.
- Soggetti: Sir Joseph Hotung Gallery, Steppe Objects, Cizhou Wares, Xipi Lacquer, Indus Civilization, Jaina Material, Tipu, Ambedkar, Japanese Bamboo Art Art Asia Magazine Back Issues
- Dimensioni: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
- Peso di spedizione: 1.000 g
- Legatura: S Single Issue Magazine
- Edizione: F First Edition
- Luogo di pubblicazione: Hong Kong
- Condizioni: Very Good
148 pages. Lavishly produced upon glossy stock. Profusely illustrated with colour photography. Features: Creating the new Sir Joseph Hotung Gallery of China and South Asia; Between the Mobile and the Settled - Rediscovering Steppe Objects showing interregional contacts essential to China; Stories on Cizhou Wares at the British Museum; The Revival of Xipi Lacquer - a new acquisition at the British Museum; Something Old, Something New - contemporary Chinese paintings and prints; The Indus Civilisation and long distance exchange networks across middle Asia in the 3rd Millennium BC; Jaina material on display in the Hotung Gallery; From Tipu to Ambedkar - retelling the story of South Asia at the British Museum; Japanese Bamboo Art at the MOMA; The Asian Art Collection at the Israel Museum, Jerusalem; Saleroom news; and more. Clean, bright and unmarked with light wear. A nice copy.