THE WEDGWOODS: Being a Life of Josiah Wedgwood; With Notices of his Works and their Productions, Memoirs of the Wedgwood and Other Families, and a History of the Early Potteries of Staffordshire.
- Libreria: Bookshop Family Album (Stati Uniti)
- Membro ILAB-LILA
- Anno pubblicazione: 1865
- Editore: Virtue Brothers and Co, London: .
- Soggetti: BIOGRAPHY ENGLAND ABOLITION ANTIQUES POTTERY MANUFACTURING ILLUSTRATED;ANTIQUES AUTOBIOGRAPHY / BIOGRAPHY ENGLAND
- Peso di spedizione: 750 g
- Legatura: H Hardcover
pp. xx, 435, (1) [Publisher's catalogue] + Portrait Frontis engraved by J. T. Wedgwood. Profusely illustrated with examples of pottery. Slight age stain. XLib stamps embossed in blind on title page, page 51 and page 435. 8vo. Rebound in library brown cloth. Original cloth spine preserved. Josiah Wedgwood (1730-1795) was an English potter, founder of the Wedgwood company, credited with the industrialisation of the manufacture of pottery. A prominent abolitionist, Wedgwood is remembered for his m I Not a Man And a Brother?" anti-slavery medallion. He was a member of the Darwin-Wedgwood family, and was the grandfather of Charles Darwin. SCARCE. JUN5 BOX 3
Tempi e Costi di spedizione
- Disponibili: 1
- Parla con il libraio
- Aggiungi al carrelloVai al carrello
- Tempi e Costi di spedizione
- Aggiungi alla wishlist